I read a few of the other questions regarding how rendered scribes playback incorrectly.
On mine, I use white boxes to layer text in and the boxes fail to size properly, there were about 10 mistakes within the first 9 minutes of my scribe, then after that, almost every element was f'ed up for the final 5 minutes.
Also, the audio sounds like crap after rendering.
Don't even get me started with the fact that this program basically self-destructs after 1.3 gb ram.
I tried on 2.2.4 and 3.
Does anyone know a past version that actually works?
I don't have the time to wait for it to "possibly be fixed"
With the white boxes you just need to make sure either the draw, pause or transition has a minimum of 0.1sec in it. It you set 0 across all 3 it causes issues all of which we are aiming to have fixed in v2.3.2 next month. While the time fields move up and down in 0.5sec using the arrows you can click into them and manually set to any 10th of a second.
With the RAM side of things yes VideoScribe does have an upper limit which is especially noticeable during the rendering process. I find a really useful trick before rendering a big scribe (either in length or due to large imported images) is to close VideoScribe and re-open it to clear the RAM back to a basic standing start. Haven't ever hit the limit then on a single scribe.
With the audio issues, not something I've come across before but if you send over the scribe I will happily take a look and see if I can work out what's going on.