Exported hidden videos / broken .Mov file

• Hi.

I am working with the pro version in an Imac Yosemite 10.10.4

My video is long, so the time to render takes like 30 minutes, i choose to save it on my documents but when the video finish the renders i can not see the video in the folder i chose. This is the first issue that i have (i have to type de name and look it over the computer). But the worst thing is that .MOV files are exported as broken files that won´t open in quicktime. ¿Can you please help me with this?

• Hi,
    1) How long is "long"?
    2) can you attach an MOV here for us to try to play?
    3) If there is a problem with your videoscribe, you might be finding a partial or corrupt MOV file that was not saved completely, but that is just a guess.
    4) you should probably save your scribe online and tell support the name of it so they can check it for problems and try rendering a video.

Good luck!
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

• Sylvia, we have a few staff here with shiny new Mac Books running Yosemite so shouldn't be a problem with the machine/OSX/VideoScribe install as I can see you are using v2.3 of VideoScribe as well. So therefore sounds like there is an issue on your scribe itself perhaps. Can you try and create a quick 30 second test scribe from scratch with no music/voiceover, just use text and images out of the Sparkol Library. See if that renders without an issue. 

Also then attach your scribe here of save it to your online cloud folder and post the name here. We can then download it and take a look.

Login to post a comment