VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Refund

Hi,

I subscribed days ago with the objective that I can get access to more pictures, however, I still cannot use them, and realised that I need to pay for each of them to be able to use.

So I didn’t receive any value by subscribing because I only use the software for a week. I can simply use the trial version.

I remember when I subscribed that I can be refunded if I cancel in 19 days. So I hereby request a refund.

Thanks!

1 person has this question
You may want to raise a support ticket to contact customer support directly.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

The banner you see when clicking on those images during trial (see below) states that you may have to pay for them and you need a subscription to be able buy them. These are images that are not owned by Sparkol but are actually sold by private illustrators through the application which is why we cannot include them in the subscription price. These are called Premium Images and as at free trial we do not have billing information for you these are not available for purchase yet.

If you are struggling to find something suitable though you may want to try creating your own image as it can be real good fun! We are releasing another 90 images into the free library soon as well to fill some gaps and we are always working on new ones. 

With regards the refund that's not a problem you have a 14 day no quibble cancellation policy on new subscriptions and I'll pick that up on the support ticket you have raised

Login to post a comment