Is there an easier way to edit the middle of a scribe?

• I am working on a project where I often have to go back to the middle of a videoscribe and change an image, etc. But, because the way I learned it was to "white out" to clear the board, I have to keep "shutting the eye" on a whole bunch of things one by one that come AFTER the point I want to edit in order to see it and edit it. 

Is there an easier way? Am I doing something wrong? 

• Instead of whiting out a bunch of stuff you can just move the camera to a new blank part of the whiteboard each time you add a new drawing.

The videos on the Instant Answers page provide a lot of useful instructions.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• @Mike, thanks! I thought I read that making the canvas bigger and needing more transitions would decrease the quality of the video, making it choppy etc? Is that not true?

• The canvas size does not change.

Keeping elements grouped closer together is better than spreading them far apart in terms of memory usage, but they do not necessarily have to be on top of each other. Spreading them far apart, or using huge zoom differences will affect memory usage but not video quality I believe.

Can you link to where you read about video quality? I might be misunderstanding something.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment