VideoScribe 2.3.2 available to download

• You can now upgrade to version 2.3.2 of VideoScribe. 

It's identical to version 2.3.1, but includes a sho.co bug fix to make sharing your videos easier. 

Simply log in to your Sparkol account and click on the DOWNLOAD NOW button.

• I just moved from 2.24 to the current version. I am going back. 2.32 is very flakey! It randomly adds any frame that you deleted or copied all over the place. I noticed this several times, and could not understand why one frame that I deleted, just appeard 5 -6 times around the storyboard causing chaos as of course it jumps back to where it was originally.

I verified this now 3 times - so I dont see any reason to keep going on 2.24. I leared a long time ago, NEVER delete an old version until the bugs are removed from the new versions...so back to 2.24......

• well don't you know it - it's not that simple!! I went back to 2.24......BUT.... almost every image (but not all) that I had in my scribe is about 30-40% larger when I go back to 2.24 from 2.32. so there is something changed in 2.32 that makes previous scribes inconsistent with the canvas. That is not very good. Now I have to put up with staying on 2.32 or basically re-positioning the entire scribe.....

guys you can make improvements, but you just can't change the spatial parameters of images that are imported. Some of these are my own images, and some are arrows, etc from the videoscribe kits....so it appears to be some kind of odd multiplier to some images.... 

very annoying....

Login to post a comment