Illustrator vector images appear transparant

• Hi there,

I am trying to use two images I created in Illustrator in my scribe. They draw the way they should but when I want to place one in front of the other (the first one has a solid - drawn with transparent lines - white fill) I see the lines of the second image.
    How can I solve this?
  • Make two separate SVGs for the two images.
    If you draw two images overlapping in the same SVG, every line drawn by videoscribe will reveal every overlapping line or fill all the way to the top layer.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• (If that does not answer your question, you may need to provide a screenshot or video or something.)

• Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer. Actually I already use two images. I want the first one to be in front (see jpg)

But in videoscribe the front one appears transparent (see scribe)

• Hi, the left one has not become transparent, it's just behind the right one. The right one is transparent.

Images that are placed later in the timeline will always be "in front of" or "on top of" earlier images.

You can just switch the order of the two images if you want the left one in front, but it will draw after the other one.

if you want to draw the left one first and then the right one, the easiest way is probably to delete the parts of the right one that should be hidden "behind" the left one.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks Mike, I was hoping there was another option ;-)

Login to post a comment