I am on my 4th big scribe project, however on this one I have started importing my SVGs (made in Inkscape 0.91 with default svg settings) and the images are being drawn in in patches.
In the first attached screengrab, there are chunks missing from this hairline, beard and forehead wrinkles where they should be continuous lines. The second screengrab shows the finished character, for better understanding of what is missing from the first image.
If you post your .SVG file, we can take a look at it for you.
Thank you so much!!!! Sure enough they all pop up in outline mode! Should have been the first thing I checked!
Hmm spoke too soon. Still having the same issue after removing those paths. Maybe inkscape is retaining some memory of those lines.