VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Exporting and uploading video [for free trial users]

Hi,

I just downloaded a free trial for VideoScribe and would like to share my final project through a link. Is there a way to export it in other format so that I could upload it on Youtube or embed it on my website? 

p.s. I saved my project as "Air Rights" on cloud.

Thanks,
Rachel

Free trial users can render video directly to Youtube, facebook, powerpoint and sho.co

Free users cannot render standalone video files. Pro users can render video files in MOV WMV, and AVI formats or render to sho.co and download as an MP4

This bootcamp video from the INSTANT ANSWERS page covers some of that information: Publish and share your scribe - bootcamp session 6

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I have to publish my scrbe video  but the problem is I dont know what to do with the link given after I tried to upload in my youtube channel.plz hepl me I am free triAL USER

Hi,

I don't understand your question.

Please be more specific about exactly what you have been able to do successfully, what you are trying to do next and what problem you are having.

If it seems to be an error message, explain that.

if you are referring to a code instead of a link, please explain that.

it might help to provide a screenshot or copy and paste whatever link or message you are referring to.

if you cannot publish your scribe to youtube then save your work to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it... or save it as a .scribe file and attach it here.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi, 

I is it possible to render the video on Keynote, using the free trial?

Free trial users can publish video to youtube, facebook and powerpoint.

If you want additional options such as rendering MOV files or MP4, you should probably pay for a subscription.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment