VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

There was an error rendering the video

I tried different laptops and the error occurs at different videos, although it worked before.

pls help me - I need these Videos very desperately

thx a lot

Alexandra

I'll convert this post to a support ticket so we can take a closer look. Can you please save the scribes you are having problems with online and add the names to the ticket. We can then download them and take a look. Would also be useful to know that format you are trying to render in.

I have the same problem! And I need the video urgently too for my wedding :( I am trying to get it into a WMV format, 1080 HD, and minimally 30 frames per second. May I know how I can resolve the problem?? Thank you. 

One more to add to this string. I am also trying to output to WMV format. I am just trying 720p. Other scribe files have worked before. The error pops up at different points when rendering the video.

As Barry suggested: save your scribe to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it.

WMV requires more memory than MOV so you could try rendering mov instead.

also:TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks for the tips. I will give it a try.

I just tried it in MOV and it works! Thank you so much. I was so worried that I can't show the video at my wedding :)

I am going to try this out.

It worked!!!

Great! Thanks for sharing your results!

I want to render it for Facebook and get the error message. I've stored it in the cloud title 'How companies really work'. Please advise...

Please check the following article link for a possible solution for the issue Can’t upload scribes to Facebook.

I'm on my trial period, and getting the same issue (in my case, when I try to render to a PPT slide - best way I can think of to produce something my wife can turn in with homework (her homework was to write the content, not to produce the video - don't worry! ;) ) )

I tried rendering it to YouTube instead, but there are gappy, jumpy spots in it where the video just freezes and starts animating again later.

There's a lot I like about the tool so far, and I have about a zillion suggestions / feature requests, but if I can't render video, there's not a great outlook for buying a license. :)

jumpy gappy spots: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000004045

inability to render: ... follow the suggestions already made in the previous posts.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment