UPLOADING SCRIBE

• Hi, I have 1 day left on my free trial and I need to upload my video asap, its taking way too long to upload, it keeps crashing, and it's never able to upload fully. Its a 5 minute video, I need it now HELP

• Hi,
    customer support generally works monday through friday during UK business hours.

If you need specific help with a scribe, you should probably save your work online and tell customer support the name of the scribe file.

tips for identifying the problem(s) yourself: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Can I suggest upgrading your version of VideoScribe to v2.3.3 as we have made some improvements to the YouTube upload process in that version (assume that's where you are trying to upload?)

You should be able to export to YouTube or Facebook without an issue on the Free Trial. I will post some useful links below on how to do these things so you can check against what you have done. Also some common issues and fixes.

How to share your scribe - video

Common issues with YouTube

Common issues with Facebook

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first the video is made, then you sign in, then your video is uploaded (sign-in first in v2.3.3). If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see a "Congratulations, your video has been uploaded" when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

If you are still having problems after that it would be useful to know at which stage the process is failing? Are you getting as far as putting your YouTube/Facebook password in? Is it failing before that and at the same point each time? If that's the case which element is on screen at that point as it is likely that there is a problem with that element.

Login to post a comment