VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

scribe doesnt publish on facebook

Hi !

I've been constantly trying to publish my scribe to facebook, but no luck. Everytime i try to do so, it logs me in successfully, and then nothing happens. The video doesn't begin to upload.Please help,it's urgent.

1 person has this question

You should be able to export to YouTube or Facebook without an issue on the Free Trial. I will post some useful links below on how to do these things so you can check against what you have done. Also some common issues and fixes.

How to share your scribe - video

Common issues with YouTube

Common issues with Facebook

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first you sign in, then video is made and finally your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see a "Congratulations, your video has been uploaded" when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

@Barry Radford 

i tried saw the three links but nth changed, i also tried to make a video just 2 seconds with only on picture and also  nth happens 

Hi
"nth happens" is not enough information to diagnose the problem.

Which of these steps work for you:
1) I make a scribe in videoscribe
2) I click the "publish" icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3) the "publish your video" menu opens with icons for facebook and youtube at the bottom
4) I click the facebook icon at the bottom of the publish menu
5) videoscribe renders my video
6) facebook asks me to sign in to my facebook account
7a) I see a blank screen on facebook
OR
7b) I see a message asking me to allow videoscribe to access facebook
8) I click "okay" and videoscribe begins to upload the video to facebook
9) I get a message that the video has been uploaded

NOTE: I'm pretty sure that you can upload videos to a personal facebook page but NOT a business facebook page .

-Mike (videoscribe user)

If you share your scribe project with us either on the forum or support ticket you have created we will happily take a look and see if we get an issue when uploading

Login to post a comment