Hand drawn lines

•  Hi, I've been given a project to create a hand drawn grid and populate it with content. I have created a hand drawn line using the pencil tool in Adobe Illustrator, intending to make all the lines individually. I used just a stroke Uniform/basic and saved it as an SVG, using the recommended settings. However when I import it into Videoscribe and play it, the hand makes several passes drawing a fill that isn't there and eventually draws the line. I have no idea what I've done wrong. Can anyone help me with this

svg
    (2.3 KB)
  • Oops, sorry, figured out what I was doing wrong. I had several different lines on seperate layers in Illustrator. they were turned off but obviously they were still saved in the SVG.

• Glad you managed to work it out. If you have any further issues you may find our Create your own images page useful and also this YouTube video which one of our customers has created to walk you through image creation. One of our regular customers also has a forum post on tips and settings needed with SVGs to make them draw well in the application.

Login to post a comment