Without an internet connection you can only log in with your last used details???
iam tired, i applied the following steps did not work
1) If you are on a company network instead of at home, ask your IT person if there are any restrictions on your system that might prevent an installed program from accessing the internet.
2) If you are on wireless instead of connected by in ethernet cable, please mention that.
3) if you are on a laptop that is not plugged into a power outlet, please mention that.
4) Have you previously been able to log in on that machine?
5) is there another machine on the network that has videoscribe installed so you could try to log in as a test?
6) have you tried deselecting the "remember me" option and manually typing your email and password again?
Mohammed, if you have checked the remember me option previously VideoScribe will cache your last used credentials and allow you to log-in offline. Will treat you as a Free Trial user though at that point as we can't verify your subscription is active unless you have a connection