VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

refund

I did not know to refund the video scribe so can you refund my video scribe?

1 person has this question

Seho, I can see you've not used your account since the renewal and only missed the cancellation deadline by a day or two. What we can so if provide you a refund for your last payment minus a small admin fee to cover the funds taken by the payment company ($5 on monthly subscriptions). If you happy with that I can process that for you or you can keep your subscription for the rest of the month?

Hi, I never use Video Scribe. My coach forced me to pay for it last year. I don't know what to do, how to do. Never had any time to use this service. Since my last payment I never did anything. Now I didn't receive any emails asking if I at least need this subscription. Three months ago my husband had a stroke and he is getting worse and worse. We lost all income and live with a very little social benefit.I was shocked today when I saw you have charged 198$. It's money to pay for rent and food. I never wanted to make this payment and was never asked about.Could you please, return our money immediately. I beg you. We both are old and very sick people- 75 and 64. I hope to see my money back on my account now. Thank you very much. Tatyana Kondratyeva 

Seho,

The new post on this has just highlighted to me that you did not reply to this. I have not processed a refund yet as you have not confirmed this is what you want. If you have still not used your subscription this is still an option but you need to confirm it's what you want.

Tatyana, 

I have just checked our records and we sent you an email on the 12th informing you that your subscription was about to renew, you can also cancel at any time and this will stop any future payments. But the same applies for you as Seho we can process a refund for you minus a small admin fee to cover the funds taken by the payment company ($10 on yearly subscriptions). If you happy with that I can process that for you or you can keep your subscription for the rest of the year? Please let us know how you would like to proceed

Regards

Barry

Hi. Barry.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I have not received an email. As I wanted to cancel long ago. Please, send me a refund as soon as you can. It's money to pay the rent and food I need it right now. Thank you.

Best regards. Tatyana 

Sure, I will put that refund through for you minus the $10 admin fee. The funds take around 7 days to make it back to your account.

I received an email confirming my payment however I did not want to use it this month. I have canceled my subscription and I am not planning on using it at all this month. Is there a way I can be refunded?

Tala, can see you haven't use your account so we can refund the subscription minus a $5 admin fee as it's a monthly subscription. Is that acceptable

Yes thank you

No problem, I've requested that for you and should receive a refund within 7 days

Я отменил подписку и хочу вернуть денежные средства. Что мне необходимо для этого сделать?

You purchased a year in November last year so are 5 months into that subscription now and therefore we cannot offer you a refund. All of the refunds offered here have been in the days after purchase or renewal rather than months later.

Я им не пользовался ни разу.

We do take that into account if a refund request is made in a reasonable time but we do not offer refunds months after a payment is made I'm afraid.

Оставшиеся на счете деньги верните, я заплатил 120 $, 5 месяцев прошло, 

120-120 / 12 * 5 = 70 $ остались на счете. При оплате Вы говорили, что вернете оставшиеся на счете деньги в любое время.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!