Windows desktop app stops responding

• Guys need your help! I use payed version of scribe. My desktop app stop working and Windows tells that I better close the programm. It repeats again and again so I need restart it again and again, though my recent changes aren't saved. What should I do?

jpg
    (132 KB)
  • Hi,

Short answer: there is probably something about your scribe that is causeig videoscribe to exceed its maximum memory usage (approximately 1.4-1.7 GB). Save your scribe (work file, not video) online and tell customer support the name of it if you would like them to look at it. The following links may help you avoid that kind of problem in the future:

INSTANT ANSWER (official FAQ): http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033705-crashing-and-freezing-videoscribe-free-pro-and-edu

Community guide: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks!

I have one more question. The last try before the app began to fale I worked offline. Could it be a possible reason for having problems now when I returned online?

• I'm not sure, but I really don't think so.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment