Various images at the same time ?

• I notice that the videos in VideoScribe are only focused in one image at a time, how can I have various images without zooming in to each? I know there is a tool to avoid zooming in at the end of each picture, but it does not help me. I want this:

a

b      c      at the same time . Instead of:  a then b then c . You know what I mean? I hope I am making myself clear, anyways, I will be waiting for an answer. Thank you!

• To set the same camera position for all three elements (first be sure you know the difference between moving an element and moving the camera):

1)  add A. click the "set camera button". position A where you want it. (Move element A but don't change the camera position.)
    2) add B. (don't change the camera position.) immediately click the "set camera" button before you do anything else. Position B where you want it.
    3) add C. (don't change the camera position.) immediately click the "set camera" button before you do anything else. Position C where you want it.

The camera will stay in the same position for A and B and C.

However, you cannot simultaneously draw 3 images if that is what you are asking.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment