Library image previews

• Is there some way that I can zoom in to view the images in the library before selecting them? It's not unusual that I will select an image based on the tiny thumbnail version, only to discover that it is not at all what I needed. And then I have to delete the image on my canvas, go back and enter the search term again, and start looking through the library all over again. This can get cumbersome when you're looking through multiple pages of thumbnails (such as in the People category).

What I'm looking for is similar to the way it works if you click on an image in the library that is not free. It pops up in a separate little window so you can see it in detail, even how it draws.

I'm just wondering if there is a trick to doing this that I am missing. Thanks.

• Hi,

for PC users,when viewing an image in the image library, right-click the thumbnail and select "preview image"

for MAC I assume the equivalent of right-click will bring up the same option.

Hope that helps,

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Wow ... I can't believe I missed that before. Thanks so much. This will make a huge difference in the usability of the tool for me. Love this application.

Login to post a comment