Music track not audible

• Hi there,

Mine is not a trial version. The music tracks in the videoscribe is not audible. I have checked the system sound settings, everything is working other than videoscribe. I imported an mp3 file and it was working. I am not able to figure it out what exactly problem is. 

Please help!  

1 person has this question
  • There is a volume control within VideoScribe so make sure you have not turned that one down.

Also may be worth checking it with some library music and see if that plays OK. If it does then put your imported file through an MP3 cleaner and then re-import and you should be ok then.

• you could also attach the problem MP3 here if you want customer support or other members to check it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Mike and Barry, thank you for the replies. The problem is with the provided Videoscribe music library; imported MP3 files works perfect. It just the Videoscribe music tracks that are not audible. I have reinstalled Videoscribe hoping it should fix the problem, but it didn't.

I have attached a screenshot while playing the audio track. The system audio is at it's max but there's no indication of any sound. 

- Avi

JPG
  • Oh!
    Well the screenshot is very good. It looks like the blipter track is playing and it looks like the videoscribe volume and your computer volume are turned up. You could also click on that link that says MIXER and make sure all of the mixer volume levels are up and not muted.

if you close that scribe, restart videoscribe and make a new scribe with just 1 image (with about a 30 second animation time) and a music track, does it still not work?

I'm not sure what else to suggest, but customer support may have some ideas.

-Mike (videoscribe user.

• Mike, I have tried it out with a new scribe, it didn't work. Also checked mixer volume levels, it seems everything is in place. 

I'll raise a ticket, if that should help. 

Thanks Mike!

• This might seem like a bit of a long shot, but...

Is it possible that you have two speakers but your computer  is set to "surround sound" so some of the audio is being directed to speakers that are not present?

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Now that's a long shot! :D. Well, tried that as well audio is set to stereo and the output is from my office pc in-built speakers

-Avi

Login to post a comment