Images Keep Moving

• I am confused as to why an image keeps moving. For example I have an image of a woman to start. Then two separate lines of text come in, one after the other. The image of the woman keeps moving each time the text comes in. Is it possible to keep the image in one place?

• By default, videoscribe assigns ONE camera position to EACH element (image or text) that you import.

Videoscribe does NOT automatically remember where the camera is when you import an element (which is the only option that would make sense in my opinion). Instead it uses some algorithm to assign a default position (more or less aimed at the center point of the element) that you may not notice until you start clicking things or playing a preview.

To manually set a camera position for an element, make sure the camera is positioned where you want it, make sure the element is selected and then click the "set camera" icon in the lower right corner of the screen.

(you can select multiple elements and click set camera to update them all to the current camera position)

related suggestion thread: suggestion: Set Camera... AUTOMATICALLY upon import (default zoom)

you may want to watch the tutorial videos for more information

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment