VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Video scribe not responding

From yesterday every time when i  try to import any image by clicking on "Add a image to the canvas" My scribe software just got  hang.See the attach image.Plz help me on that.What can i do.I already uninstall 3 times and reinstall.But still facing the same problem.

Someone else has the exact same problem. He creates a new scribe and the program freezes when he tries to import the first image.

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002225
They might post a solution in that thread.

You might want to try installing an older version in case this is a bug with the newest version.
https://my.sparkol.com/versions

-Mike (videoscribe user)

This is the same thing that is happening to me. I have uninstalled the newest version and went back to 2.1.2 and it is still not working this has been a week now. I need a full Refund at this point!

I do not have time to be your R&D department.

Please let me know when I will receive my refund.

Glad I'm on a trial version. This is the exact reason I won't be signing up..."Lack of Support"!

Just for clarification:

I believe that this problem was first discussed in the forum only 3 days ago, and the symptoms required some clarification (A lot more information would really be useful... laptop or desktop, mac or pc, online or offline, how what is the last icon clicked immediately before it freezes... etc). Today, customer support commented in his other thread that they are looking into this issue.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

At this point I have bought a different program to get my job done and just need a full refund.

Thank you

When this happens it is usually a corruption in the local image library on your machine. We have instructions in the Instant Answer section on how to deal with this which I will link here for you - Library images will not preview or load

In Tim's case this has not fixed the issue and we have been investigated in the ticket he has logged. Suppose that's the joy of supporting different people, on different computers using it in different ways that every now and then that combination throws something up that is harder to solve! 

Login to post a comment