VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
In Progress

What images would you like to see?

It's been a few months since we added our last batch of new images so we thought we would open a post for people to add their ideas for images they would like to see. Let us know and we'll do our best to include them in the next time we include images in a VideoScribe release.

Hey Ryan, 

We're certainly on the same page with the diversity side of things. I didn't realise your comment was here but coincidentally I have spent the morning working on our personas. At the moment that stands at 93 people of various races, ages and abilities wearing a mix of western and traditional clothing. We have been talking about this for some time but, as with life, a few other priorities got in the way of getting this over the line. There is a renewed vigour behind this now and hopefully it'll be finished soon. We can then use this diverse base to build packs for different areas, for example sports people, or medical staff. We would allocate a few male and a few female characters from different ages, races and abilities to a job role and then just use those characters in those uniforms/dress. 

We have another potentially massive development in this area coming up as well which I'm very excited about but that's still in the early stages of development so I will not tell you about this until nearer the time (teasing I know).

In terms of getting people to sit down, the only way this would happen with the current functionality is with 2 versions of each person which you could morph between, one sitting and one standing. It's an interesting thought and one I'll bear in mind when I think about future people packs.
We are planning on doing more people in groups though at some point as this seems to be a common search with limited options so hopefully a few of those images would mean you have to create this type of thing less as there will be single images in there that would suit your needs.

Scenery wise there is an office and also a desk in the Scenery pack and we added colour versions of these in v3.1.0. Have you seen those yet?

Thanks 

Barry

Hey Guys,

New images are available today. We've updated the Science offering with 30 new images which have full colour and highlight options. We've also added 50 new county flags as well. 

Find them in the 'Science' and 'World' folders of VideoScribe.

http://blog.videoscribe.co/back-to-school-image-packs/

Cheers

Barry

More new images for you today!!!

We have 96 new Space and Solar System images in the Science folder. - http://blog.videoscribe.co/space_image_pack/

We have also put the Halloween images in their own folder for the season and added a 12 Day of the Dead Masks to our festive offering.

http://blog.videoscribe.co/more-colour-images/

We've released some more colour updates today as well as some extra Halloween images we found in the archives.

Just an update for Ryan and John above on the extra diversity requested earlier this year. We are getting very close with these now and they should be in the Library very soon!

Login to post a comment