VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

URGENT: Will the work be trashed after free trial finishes or can I regain the work?

My friend has used the free trial to complete some Uni work and now that the free trial has finished, he obviously cannot access his account/work. My question is - Provided that he uses the same email that he used for the trial, if he pays subscription, will his work be waiting for him in tact, or will the free trial have trashed the work?

Ebony, It will be waiting. 

If it was saved to the base folder he will need to use the same account and same computer but if he saved to the cloud he can access it from any computer.

So does that mean that after my free trial has finished, I can still present my video (made during the trial)?  Where and how should I save it so that it is accessible?

To clarify, can I still use the video after 7 days even if I have not bought a subscription?

Hiya, you still have access to all of the videos you created during your free trial. Similarly, you can upload your scribe to Facebook, Youtube, or Powerpoint. We also have a website called Sho.co which is another platform you can upload your scribes to. 

Hi, 

I used videoscribe trial to make a school project and my 7-days subscription has ended today. 

Yesterday I tried to upload my video to youtube but I couldnt, and today I've just found out that I have no access to my account nor my video. 

Is there any way of having access to my video? it is really important because I have to give away the project today and I won't be able because of this problem. Could you help me please?

You can publish your project to YouTube, Facebook or PowerPoint on the Free Trial and share you work that way. To find out how to do this we have a handy short tutorial - How to share your scribe - video. I have just extended your free trial by a couple of days to give you chance to do that. 

Common issues with YouTube

Common issues with Facebook

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first you sign in, then video is made and finally your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see a "Congratulations, your video has been uploaded" when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

If you are still having problems after that it would be useful to know at which stage the process is failing? Are you getting as far as putting your YouTube/Facebook password in? Is it failing before that and at the same point each time? If that's the case which element is on screen at that point as it is likely that there is a problem with that element. Also if you save your scribe to the online cloud folder and let us know what it is called we can take a look for you and see if we can identify the issue.

Login to post a comment