Lose animation after exporting

• My scribe has a section where a lot of images come up one after the other, trying to show 100 cups of water, they are all set at 0 seconds so that they can come up really fast. However, whenever I export it the entire section is lost and all of the cups just come up at once rather than one after the other like ive animated them. help please!!!

png
  • Hi, 

I'm doing the video download, and after that I just realized that some of my imagens dissapear, and some of the effects are different too. Before the download everything was fine. 

Can you please tell me how to solve this?

Thank you,

• Hi,

Andrea: zero second animation time, plus zero second pause, plus zero second transition would make them all appear at the same time. Try a .1 second pause for each one.

Debora:  I think there is still a bug that causes problems if you have a zero second animation time with a move-in animation type. If that is your problem, changing the animation type from "move-in" to "draw" might fix it. Or increasing the time to a value larger than zero.

If your problem is something else, be sure to save your work file to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it.

related thread (scroll down to tip  #17) TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment