Issues when VideoScribe renders the .mov file

• My VideoScribe looks perfect in the application, but when I render it to a .mov file several things happen:

• There is a sequence where 3 words are to appear on the screen one after the other. It's perfect in the application, but when rendered, the first two words come on at the same time...then stalls a second before the third word comes up.
    • At the end of my VideoScribe I have 3 logos that appear - they are in the VideoScribe, but are missing on the .mov file.

Any help would be most appreciated since I have a critical deadline.

• Based on your description, my guess is:

problem one: adjust the pause or transition times  from zero seconds to about .1 seconds or .5 seconds on your 3 words (and be sure to use "draw instead of "move-in" for your animation type if you are not already doing so)

problem two: It sounds like you are using "move-in" with a zero second draw time which causes a bug in the program. change the animation type from "move-in" to "draw"

If my guesses were wrong or you continue to have trouble, you may want to save your wrk file to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• If using "move in" with a zero second draw time causes a bug, what is the suggested work around? I wanted an image to "magically appear" (not to be drawn or placed on the canvas) but the images I set to move in with zero seconds are all not appearing in my final product (they do however appear in the preview).

Also, does VideoScribe have a plan for correcting this bug?

• To make elements instantly appear with a zero animation time, use "DRAW" instead of "move-in", as mentioned in the previous message.

Yes, they probably have a plan. This bug might not be at the top of their list, and the bug might not something that can be found and fixed in an hour or a day, or without potentially raising other problems.

-Mike (videoscribe user)
Login to post a comment