Problems exporting

• Hi,

Your app is very cool and useful but often i make a scribe. Play it back in scribe and it is fine, then i export it and it misses out chunks.

Very annoying and not what I am paying for.

I would appreciate some help as I spent a long time working on it.

Thanks

• My guess is that you are experiencing a current bug mentioned in many threads.

If you use MOVE-IN as your animation type with a zero second animation time, some elements appear in the wrong place (sometimes off-screen) when the video is rendered.

The solution is to change your animation type from MOVE-IN to DRAW
    or
    change your animation time from zero to a larger number

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• But i have animation and no move in.

Any ideas?

• I don't exactly understand what you wrote, and I think that you might not have understood what I wrote. It is difficult to provide any additional suggestions without seeing the scribe.

It might be a good idea to save your work to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it of you want specific help.

Or you can export a .scribe file and attach it here.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Valerie,

You need to make sure any elements which have 0.0s time on them are set to draw and not move. Anything with a setting like this image will not work.

To change this select the properties button which is highlighted yellow above and change the animation type to draw (see below) and this will solve the issue for you.

Login to post a comment