Muy decepcionada

• Me bajé la aplicación para ver como funcionaba y si me podría interesar para hacer trabajos, para promocionar mi negocio.

Realicé un video que, a la hora de subirlo a facebook, me decía que lo había subido perfectamente pero le video, no aparecía por ningún lado.

Lo intenté en numerosas ocasiones, reinicié ordenador y todo pero por mas que subía el video a Facebook y me decía que se había realizado con éxito, el video jamás ha aparecido por la red social.

Hoy vuelvo a intentar abrir la aplicación y cuando voy a entrar con mi usuario para volver a intentar subir dicho video, me dice que debo comprar el programa.

¿Estamos locos o que? como voy a comprar un programa que no me deja hacer lo básico y para lo que sirve, que es colgar los diseños en la red social … no funciona aunque te hacen ver, que si.

No me gasto el dinero de mi empresa en algo que no sé si va a funcionar o no.¡Que gran decepción!

• It sounds like there is a problem with your scribe or there is a problem with your youtube channel.

Save your scribe to the cloud folder  and tell customer support the name of it if you want them to examine it.

If the problem is your youtube channel, you probably need to VERIFY your channel by email or create a new channel and verify it by email.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Just want to check that you are looking at your personal facebook wall for the video and not your business page. VideoScribe can only upload directly to account profiles and not business pages.

With a subscription you can publish the video to your PC and then upload manually to a business page?

You can publish to YouTube, Facebook or PowerPoint on the Free Trial. I will post some useful links below on how to do these things so you can check against what you have done. Also some common issues and fixes.

How to share your scribe - video

Common issues with YouTube

Common issues with Facebook

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first you sign in, then video is made and finally your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see a "Congratulations, your video has been uploaded" when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

If you are still having problems after that it would be useful to know at which stage the process is failing? Are you getting as far as putting your YouTube/Facebook password in? Is it failing before that and at the same point each time? If that's the case which element is on screen at that point as it is likely that there is a problem with that element. Also if you save your scribe to the online cloud folder and let us know what it is called we can take a look for you and see if we can identify the issue.

Login to post a comment