Troubles uploading scribe in free trial

• I'm using the free trial and have to use this scribe for a final project. I've tried numerous times uploading it to youtube and as a powerpoint but nothing is working. I get an error message or the screen freezes and shuts down. I have the scribe file, but I can't convert it to anything readable for my professor. Can anyone help?

• Hi,
    If you need help determining what is wrong with the scribe, you should either:
    1) save the work file to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it
    or
    2) export a .scribe file and attach it here.

it is also useful to mention the exact error message an exactly what screen is visible when it freezes.
    A screenshot is a good way to provide that information.

If you wish to troubleshoot it yourself, here are some TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Is there anyway for me to attach my scribe file on here and someone else upload it to YouTube on a private link and send me the link?

• Hi,
    In my last post, I suggested that you either save you scribe online or attach it here.  Those are your two options for getting your scribe to other people who can possibly render and upload it for you.

Save your work file online by saving it to the cloud folder instead of your local hard drive (and tell customer support the name of it if you want support to render it for you). Keep in mind that support works during regular UK business hours.

or click the "EXPORT A .scribe" link in my previous to learn how to export a scribe and then attach the .scribe file here if you want to try to get another user to render it.

If you have difficulty with those options, please feel free to ask specific questions.

Hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

• Okay, so could someone help me render this scribe?

• Rendered and uploading to youtube now. Will see if it finishes.

• Thank you so much! I got the link copied, so you can delete the post!!!

• I have the same problem , please help me , i have a fiinal presentation i dont know what to do :c

• Here you go Sebastian - https://youtu.be/NXFkZAYtMHY

Just a few things for those having problems to try and check...

How to share your scribe - video

Common issues with YouTube

Common issues with Facebook

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first you sign in, then video is made and finally your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see a "Congratulations, your video has been uploaded" when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

Login to post a comment