VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

May I have a refund please?

I wanted to try it, then thought I had to buy it to get full access to all pictures.  I see that isn't the case. May I have my money back, please?

Stacy, we have a no quibble 14 day money back guarantee for all consumers when they first purchase the program so that won't be a problem. We will make a pro-rated deduction from the refund to take into account any use of the system you have made but that works out at about $0.40 a day on a yearly subscription so nothing major!

With regards these premium images they are not owned by Sparkol but are actually sold by private illustrators through the application which is why we cannot include them in the subscription price. The illustrator sets the price and keeps all intellectual property rights to their work and you can find our more about this at https://contribute.sparkol.com/

If it is more images you are looking for they are actually fairly easy to create and you can just find an image you like and trace it if you like. You may find our Create your own images page useful I would highly recommend thisYouTube video which one of our customers has created to walk you through image creation. One of our regular customers also has a forum post on tips and settings needed with SVGs to make them draw well in the application.

If you still feel you would like a refund based on the above then please let us know and I'll arrange that

I understand.  So the refund will be the original amount of 144.00 minus 40 cents x how many days I have had it so far. Please continue with the refund.

Thank you.

Stacy

Stacy, I've requested that refund for you and the funds should be back in your account within 7 days. Regards. Barry

Thank you.

Hi i wanted to use sparkol for 1 month but when a month was over they automatically renewed and its really bad i dont wanna use it again so can i get my money back!!!!

Sanchit,

I'll log a support ticket for you and we can discuss your request there.

Barry

Comments to this discussion are now closed!