VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

please refund my annual subscription made yesterday

i want a refund please 

1 person has this question
I want to know how long I have the option to get a full refund.

Hi,
Based on what I've read (and this does not constitute official Sparkol terms or guidelines) They will try to work with you to fairly resolve the matter. For example:

If you request a refund within days after being billed, and you have not used the product in that time, you might expect to get a partial refund minus whatever fee the billing company charges.

If you bought the annual membership or lifetime membership but you meant to buy the monthly membership, they might give you a prorated refund.

They probably look at your usage data and refer to some company guidelines to deal with issues like this on a case by case basis.

If you bought something and you are scheming to use it as much as possible and then get your money back then:

-Mike(videoscribe user)

And the award for the best use of a GIF on the Sparkol Forums goes to Mike Metcalf! Take a bow Sir! There is a ripple of laughter moving around the office like a mexican wave as people click the link to this forum that I have just shared on slack.

@Angie - Looks like we got to your ticket before your forum post and have processed a refund minus a $10 admin fee as you have not used the subscription since the renewal and got in touch with us quickly.

@William - If you are an individual subscriber and you are going to use your purchase for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside of your trade, business, craft or profession, you have a statutory right to cancel your contract within 14 days. This is on initial purchase only (not renewal) and we will charge you pro-rata for any usage you have made in those 14 days. With other refund requests we will look at them on a case by case basis and make a decision and offer a fair compromise depending on a whole host of factors. These include have you used your subscription since paying, what are your reasons for the requested refund, have you had a subscription before and therefore know what you are buying, time between purchase and refund request, etc.

Hope that helps

Haha. Thanks!

Login to post a comment