error with creating video

• I have a problem with exporting video file from video scribe. I don't draw with hand in my video,my pictures and text only apears. When I preview my video on video scribe it is ok,but when I export it to video file,appears two part of video at the same time. How can I fix it? Why are they different ,the same video scribe and saved version of it but in video form,why are they different?

1 person has this question
  • Save your work to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it if you want help with it.

Having read some other threads about similar symptoms, this may be related to a known bug:

Elements seem to be missing or appearing in the wrong locations: Ongoing bug in versions 2.3.2   2.3.3 and 2.3.4 (possibly other 2.x.x versions as well)

If you use a "move-in" (or possibly "morph") as your animation type, with a zero second animation time, elements may not appear in the correct location in rendered video. I don't know if it has been explicitly explained anywhere, but my guess is that the elements get stuck at the origin position of the move-in (the starting point from which they are supposed to move in). This means that they are off-camera when it is time for them to appear and they may end up in the path of the camera as it continues to move later in the scribe.

If any elements have an animation time of zero seconds change the element's animation type from "move-in" to "draw" and/or increase your animation time to some amount of time greater than zero.

I've added this to my tips and troubleshooting thread:

TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• NOTE: Several users have mentioned that DRAW will also produce a bug with a zero second animation time in the current version (2.3.6) and perhaps other recent versions.

increasing the draw time to a time greater than 0 seconds will apparently alleviate the symptom.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• There are two issues that could be the cause of this.

1. When you have an element set to Move-in that has a zero second animate time it can appear in the wrong place or not appear at all on the rendered video.

This has been fixed in the latest version of VideoScribe (2.3.6) which was released 5 Sep 2016.

Download and install VideoScribe – Mac

Download and install VideoScribe – PC

2. If a text element with a 0 second Animate time is followed by another element that has 0 second Animate time any pause and transition time are ignored for the first element on the rendered video. A workaround for now is to add 0.1 seconds to the Animate time and removing the hand of either element. We are still working on a fix for this one.

• I ended up adding animation to my text boxes and it fixed the problem

Login to post a comment