VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Video not saving

I am so frustrated! 

The video saving or uploading feature is horrible.  Initially it said it would take 28 minutes for me to post it on Facebook.  I waited two hours.  So then I tried saving as a Powerpoint file.  That said 78 hours. So I left it over night and nothing has changed.   

Please help me! I feel like I just wasted my evening making a useless video.  This is way too much time to invest in something that claims to be "quick." 

It may be quick to create the content, but if you have no way of accessing it or sharing it with others, it's pointless and useless.  I'm really disappointed with videoscribe.  I was so excited to use this software but now I won't recommend it to anyone. 

Hi,

If you want help determining what is wrong with your scribe project causing it to freeze, please save your project to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it

Or if you want us users to take a look at it, then save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here.

(In general, if your scribe is prepared well, you will have no problems publishing it to youtube (assuming you have a verified personal youtube channel) or to powerpoint.  However, it is true that there are quite a few ways that users can unintentionally prepare a scribe that will lock up the program, prevent rendering or cause other symptoms.)

If you want a list of tips and guidelines that will help you prepare your projects more effectively, here's a link: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)
and you may want to check out the guides and videos on the INSTANT ANSWERS page.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment