VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Merging two accounts

Hi! I downloaded the free trial version and created a scribe for a project for school. I then found out that through school I get a pro account so I am able to save my projects and upload them online. However since I already had an account with my free trial, I had to use a different email address for the pro account. Now I would like to find a way to either merge the accounts, or to view and save my scribe from the free trial account in the pro account.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

J

Hi,
Login to your free trial.
EXPORT YOUR SCRIBES to your hard drive

Login to your PRO account
IMPORT YOUR SCRIBES

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Any cloud saved scribes can be downloaded from my.sparkol.com/online-scribes.

Logging into VideoScribe, on the same computer that you created your scribes on during the free trial, with your new Pro account details will give you access to locally saved scribes.

Hi,
I'm not sure, but I think Matthew's instructions will only work if you upgrade a free account to a pro account. Keeping the same account and upgrading to a pro subscription is probably the best choice if that is one of your options.

However, if I understand correctly. You made a free account on your own, and then you discovered that the school was going to let you use one of their multiple educational licenses. In other words there are two distinctly separate accounts.  If that is the case, then I think you have to export the projects from your free account (before it expires) and then import them into the other account.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

You can save scribes to your online directory during the free trial and can access my.sparkol.com/online-scribes to download those scribes after the trial has ended.

You can access any locally saved scribes (scribes that appear on the projects screen after you log in) when logging into VideoScribe on the same computer (and computer profile) with different Pro (or edu) account details.

If your free trial account expired and you didn't save the scribes to the online directory, the scribes will be saved locally. When you log into VideoScribe on the same computer (and computer profile) with your Pro account details you will see the scribes created in the free trial. You will be able to continue working on them with your Pro account and save them to the online directory of your Pro account.

Login to post a comment