VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Too much bugs

I've spent the all day working on my project. I could have done it 20 minutes. 

It's been more than two weeks I've been doing my project and it was perfect until two days ago, when bugs appeared. Every time I add more than one element, it just freezes. I have to close Videoscribe and open it again (such a waste of time). So I have to save my project everytime I add one element, and it's so not productive. 

I am suppposed to give my project to my boss in two days. If bugs go on, I still need at least 3weeks of work. I can't.

it's so frustrating to know that i've been working on it for so long and now I can give to my boss on time so it's totally useless. 

Even more frustrating when I paid 24€, thanks for nothing !

Please give me a solution 

If videoscribe is freezing, then there are problems with your project that need to be fixed. It would be difficult to guess what those problems are, based on your post.

Save your project to the cloud folder and submit a support ticket asking customer support to look at it.

You could also save your project as a ".scribe" file and attach it here if you want videoscribe users to look at it.

If you want to try to correct the problems yourself, here is a list of TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment