VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

help please

i have tried to upload my video several times to youtube but it stucks every time after uploading please resolve this its very urgent for me to upload this scribe its my last day of free trial

if you want customer support to help you , save your project to the cloud folder and raise a support ticket asking them for help

if you want help from videoscribe users, save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here

(customer support has posted their holiday schedule in one of the threads further down in the help forums.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

please help me upload of my video is still stucking... plz its  really very urgent .

every time i upload my video to youtube it stucks at the last moment.its really urgent to me to upload this video its my last day of free trails please help to upload it

anybody please help me

1) if your video is rendering but not uploading successfully, it might be a problem with your youtube channel.

have you ever successfully uploaded a video from videoscribe to youtube?

To be certain that your youtube channel is set up properly, please make a new videoscribe project with just one image from the videoscribe library and publish it to youtube.

If it does not work, please describe any error messages that you see.

2) you could try uploading it to facebook or publishing a powerpoint file instead

3) If your scribe is freezing at the very end of the rendering process, You could try unchecking the "zoom at end" setting in the lower right corner of the screen when you preview your project,  and then try to render.

4) otherwise you may need to watch the tutorials and learn more about changing the zoom settings and setting the camera so it is not zooming way in or out for every element.

5) in videoscribe, delete any fonts you imported that you are not using. consider using fewer fonts.

6) Maybe someone here will have enough free time to try to publish it for you.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I uploaded a 1 page video it uploaded really well but the project which I wanted that is still stucking

Login to post a comment