VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Moving Images

Hello, I would like for each image that is drawn to completely disappear and not reappear. Like a powerpoint presentation. Is that possible?

Thank you.

Yes.

Be sure to watch the tuorials on youtube or on the instant answers page of this website. Especially the ones about moving the camera to a blank part of the canvas and setting the camera position. Then experiment.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

We've recently added a new Instant Answer covering Setting the camera to create scenes.

Hi Mike, Yes, I watched those videos but couldn't figure it out.

However, Matthew, this new set of videos addresses the issue and helps a lot. I understand now.

Thank you to both of you for your help.

Well, hello again. So I tried to do what Mike does in creating a new scene, but it won't work. When I try to move the scene off the screen it pops back on. No matter what direction I take it. I've tried moving it off to the top, bottom and both sides. But as soon as it disappears out of sight, then it pops back automatically on to the screen. 

Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you.

save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here if you want specific feedback.

Or save it to the cloud folder and raise a ticket if you would like help from customer support directly.

the steps are these:
1) add an image or text element
2) position it where you want it
3) position the camera where you want it
4) with the image selected, click the SET CAMERA icon in the lower right corner to save that camera position for that image
5) if desired, move the camera to a blank part of the canvas

repeat steps 1 through 5 until you are finished

If you move an image to a new location, you have to select that image and reposition and SET the camera to look at the new location

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Okay, I figured it out. Thanks.

Login to post a comment