I want to express Japanese

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iBKTC9bXgs

I want to express JapaneseWhen uploading the png format, the current situation will move inward after writing the edge.I want to write with a single strokePlease tell me if there is a good way

1 person has this question
  • You can do it if you don't mind a bit of extra work.

See tip #12 in the following thread:
    Make Any Font, Text or Equation Draw Well (2017)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thank you very much

• You might want to try my small program pixels2svg. You can find it at sites.google.com/site/pixels2svg

I added a simple example (two files)

Japanese.PNG
    (21.6 KB)
    svg
  • Hi Otto,
    Is there an option in the pixels2svg that will make the text draw right to left?

• ありがとうございました。我々はそれを使用する

誰もが親切で、私は日本からありがとう

• Thanks for being patient with us Otto while we worked through the legal side of software we do not write the code for being linked through our site! As he said it is available from the author’s website here: sites.google.com/site/pixels2svg

Disclaimer: We like this software, and it has performed well during ordinary use, but we have not undertaken any in-depth testing and we have not checked it for the presence of malware or any potentially harmful behaviour, so you download and use it at your own risk and we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage it may cause.

• Hi Mike,

At the moment it is not straightforward to draw text from right with leftpixels2svg. You can reorganise the characters and the segments of the characters, so that is performs the writing from right to left. The other way would be to draw it as a sketch, starting from the east. As soon as I have a bit of time I will add it to the program and make it available.

• Give source of program so we can compile ourselves to confirm it is not harmful and what license do you make this available under? 

• Hi Mike,

just finished the update of pixels2svg. It will now also write characters from right to left. Right click on the character button (that is the button to the right of the play button in the right bottom window) and select 'right to left'. You can also read it in the '?' window. 

• @David: The program pixels2svg is freeware, so you can use and distribute it to anyone. As I wrote the program I know it is not harmful, and there are no strange behaviours programmed into it. It does what it is suposed to do. It was written in Delphi, with two non standard components: SynGdiPlus (for loading more different formats) and ATImageBox (for making scrollable images). As I can only give you my word, which is good enough for people that know me, and a general advice for any software people want to use, do google it, and do check it with virusscanner and malware scanners. If you want to add or use it to develop some other programs, let me know (pixels2svg@gmail.com).

Login to post a comment