Animation

• How many videos are you allowed to create per month or for the year?
  • Hi Doris,

There are no limits.

• Videoscribe does not limit that.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I tried to upload the software on to my Mac., it wouldn't let me proceed. and then I followed the direction from video scribe. But, the file was not populated (I couldn't toggle over icon) the application so i could not activate the icon.
  • Hi Doris,

Are you having trouble installing VideoScribe on your Mac? Do you see any error messages?

• Yes!
  • Hi Doris,

Sorry, I should have asked, what does the message say?

• Hello Matthew, the message suggest that I get the file from my application window. However the application win downtown is not highlighted.
  • Please could you type the exact text that is displayed in the message or take a screenshot?

• I would appreciate help in this, thank you. I have text and images on a canvas. Then I went to a blank canvas and inserted text and images. Then went to another blank canvas and inserted text and images. The intended  idea is when running the video, I would like to see three slides presented and then may be freeze the last canvas. 

BUT, when I ran this, I got the first canvas presented, then the second etc.. all went well BUT at the end, when all 3 slides showed up, the final canvas showed all the text and images that were inserted on those 3 separate canvases ! I don't want the last canvas to show all the text and images from the previous canvases. I hope you understand what I mean. I am new to this and using the free trial right now using Mac.

Thanks

• Hi,

If you don't want the camera to zoom out and show everything at the end of the video:

1) preview your project in videoscribe
    2) while previewing it, uncheck or un-tick the "ZOOM AT END" option in the lower right corner of the screen.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• YES, thank you! that's what I was looking for.   Now before my free trial expires,  I would need help on geting an object in motion. Such as car moving - driving

where can i get help on that? Thank you

• Here are some related threads about moving a car:

Move a car
    Morphing uploaded ,jpegs or .pngs

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment