Animate and transitions

• Hey,

I just started the trail today... the software looks very simple but I'm thinking that i have problem with understanding the Animate and transitions issues.

I don't understand how can i manage the time of every picture disappeare from the canvas.

For example - i want to do 1 picture and 1 text line above the picrute and after that to continue to blank/ clean canvas and to do the same thing (1 picture and 1 text line).

How can i do thing like that?

Hope you can help me with that...

• One method would be:

1) add a picture and position it where you want it.
    2) with the picture still selected, click the "set camera" icon in the lower right corner to save the camera position for that picture.
    3) add your line of text
    4) while the camera is still in the same position, with your text selected, click "set camera" to save the same camera position for the text.
    5) click and drag on some empty part of the visible canvas to move yourself to a blank part of the canvas

Repeat all steps until finished.

You may want to watch the tutorials on the instant answers page or on youtube.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks for your answer!

I'm still have problem with the text transictions - when i finished the first slide and want to clean the canvas for the next one (step number 5 in your description).

• See this tutorial for how to set the camera and create different scenes: Setting the camera to create scenes.

• To move the canvas and everything on it (in order to find an empty area on the canvas to place your next image),
    click and drag the canvas with your mouse pointer. You can see an example of moving the canvas in this tutorial video at approximately 1:00-1:30:

when you click and drag the canvas, be careful not to click and drag an image or text element instead.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks for your response!
    I hope to success :-)

Login to post a comment