VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Account billing

Hi there, I am leaving my organisation, and have been paying for videoscribe with my credit card. It doesn't seem that I can remove my details without inputting another payment method though. I'm not sure who will be taking over payment when renewal is due in 2018, and I don't want to be changed. Please could you advise me on the best course of action?

Hi,
It would probably be a good idea to just cancel the subscription so your card will not be rebilled. If they have your login information, your company can re-subscribe immediately or in the future to reactivate the account.

If your videoscribe account information uses your personal email instead of a company email address, you may want to change the email address in your profile to the address of someone who will be staying at the company (possibly the person in charge of finances/purchasing, or the technology person). Future mailings from sparkol will be directed to the new email. Notify the appropriate people in your company, by email, of this change so you will have documentation in your "sent emails" folder. They will almost certainly forget and contact you later about it.

I'm just a videoscribe user, so you may want to confirm these suggestions with customer support. Click the Raise a Ticket" button further down on this page.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment