VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

Error

When I try to convert videoscript to Powerpoint I keep getting an Error. 

Best Answer
Ohhh. Thanks for the additional info.
Is that the whole project that's visible in that screenshot, or are there other elements that are not showing?

I'd probably recommend saving your project to the cloud folder and Raising a Ticket to ask customer support to look at it.

Or if you want to export it as a .scribe file, you could attach it here and videoscribe users might be able to take a look at it for you.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

(In case this is what you are asking... there is no way to convert a .scribe file into a powerpoint file. The only thing you are supposed to do with a .scribe file is save it, share it and import it back into videoscribe.)

Just open your project in videoscribe and then click the publish/render button to publish it to powerpoint. If you get an error message doing that, provide the exact error message.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Sorry poor use of words. Yes the error was coming during publishing to PPT. I will run it again to see the error message. But i think it just stated error in publishing.

The one i just tried to publish went all the way through then never open up to allow me save in a folder . 

This is were it is getting stuck.

Answer
Ohhh. Thanks for the additional info.
Is that the whole project that's visible in that screenshot, or are there other elements that are not showing?

I'd probably recommend saving your project to the cloud folder and Raising a Ticket to ask customer support to look at it.

Or if you want to export it as a .scribe file, you could attach it here and videoscribe users might be able to take a look at it for you.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment