Cant render video

• I have been trying to render this scribe it isnt Although i read many posts for error but my app just stucks

1 person has this question
  • Hi,
    1) Your images are spread out in a long diagonal line getting progressively larger as they go.
    2) Your zoom percentage goes all the way down to 2% and displays a warning icon when the project opens.
    3) When the project is about 25% loaded videoscribe stops responding briefly, there might be an oversized, corrupt or problematic image at that point. I'm not sure.

The solution is to scale down the larger elements, and group your elements closer together into more of a round or rectangular clump. You could scale everything a bit smaller if it would help maintain the separation you want to see between one set of elements and the next.

Additional tips and suggestions that might be useful: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

If you are having trouble, you should probably Raise a Ticket and get some help from customer support.

Hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment