Problems in the video when I uploaded on Youtube

• Hi,

Hope you are doing well and enjoying your work :)

When I run the videoscribe file on desktop application, all the text and images display well but when I rendered and uploaded on Youtube, complete text and images were not getting displayed on the screen. Text and images are goig out of the screen. Here is the Youtube link of the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKmKDDD96Ks

I tried a lot to research the solution but could not find in the community answers and elsewhere. I shall be really grateful if you may kindly help me out. Thank you so much :)

Kind regards,

Iqtedar

• Hi,
    Please read Matthew Cook's answer in the following thread: error with creating video

"If a text element with a 0 second Animate time is followed by another element that has 0 second Animate time any pause and transition time are ignored for the first element on the rendered video. A workaround for now is to add 0.1 seconds to the Animate time and removing the hand of either element. We are still working on a fix for this one."

-Mike(videoscribe user)

• Hi Iqtedar,

I couldn't see anything in the video that suggests the 0 second animate text element issue is affecting that scribe. Could you point out an example of where exactly in the video you are seeing the issue?

Login to post a comment