VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Error While publishing

Hello, 

I keep getting an error when I try to publish a videoscribe project. This error has already cost me at least 8 hours of work.

Is there a limit to the lenght of a video?

Or is there another reason why it keeps giving an unexpected error?

Kind Regards,

Dominique Stolk

Hi,
You did not provide the specific error message, so it is difficult to guess what went wrong.

In general if your project is more than a few minutes long, you need to optimize your images well, and use settings that minimize the memory usage.

You should probably save your project to the cloud folder and raise a customer support ticket for more specific help.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

This is the error I get:

Hi Dominique,

Some things to try:

If you have a soundtrack on the scribe, remove it, save the scribe, add the soundtrack back again, save again and then try rendering again.

You can also try an alternative render option, MOV is usually the most stable and quickest (Pro users only).

You can also try rendering to sho.co (Pro users only) by selecting the 'Share video online' button when you go to render. You can set the video to be private if you like and you'll get an email when it's done. You will then be able to log into the sho.co website with your Sparkol account details and download your video as an MP4.

There is no soundtrack. It keeps crashing at the samepoint. 

But I will try to make a MOV file insteand.

Thank you.

Thank you Matthew. 

Publishing it als a MOV file did the trick.

when i am publishing my video this eror come how can i solve it 

If you only have a trial verdien you can try and publish it in PowerPoint presentation.

Login to post a comment