Appear Like Magic Trick

• Hi, Ive looking to achieve this effect were it looks like with a touch of a finger, something appears or color itself. I have not been able to do it in videoscribe, as there is no way to show a hand without having nothing to move in. This examples shows what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NZ11Hh4LP4

In the part that he "makes rain fall" with a touch of "makes letters appear" with a touch.

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Use a move-in hand to move in something completely transparent.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks for your answer Mike. You mean I move in the hand with a trena parent object, and right then make the image appear.?
  • Yes, to make the hand move onto the canvas, add an element that is transparent and use "move-in" as your animation type so the hand has an element to "move-in".  Then add the next element and position it in the same spot as the previous transparent element. (use "no hand" for the second element if you do not want to see another hand drawing it)
    when you play back your project, you will see a hand move onto the screen and stop. Then the hand will disappear as the next element appears, or begins to draw (depending on the time settings you choose).

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment