VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

Cancelling and Restarting A Subscription

I'm just trying to confirm -- if I cancel my subscription because I know I won't be using it for a couple months, and then restart it later, i will still have access to all my scribe files associated with my account, right? 

Best Answer
Changes in your membership status do not have any effect on your saved projects or videos. (Inactive accounts cannot log into the program, so you won't be able to open, edit, or publish any projects while your account is inactive.)

Note: as a general rule, its a good idea to save a backup copy of any files that are important to you. For example you can save your projects locally within the program and save a copy of each project to the cloud folder (online).

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Answer
Changes in your membership status do not have any effect on your saved projects or videos. (Inactive accounts cannot log into the program, so you won't be able to open, edit, or publish any projects while your account is inactive.)

Note: as a general rule, its a good idea to save a backup copy of any files that are important to you. For example you can save your projects locally within the program and save a copy of each project to the cloud folder (online).

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment