when will version 3 be out of beta?

Answered
  • hello, 

I have been using version 3 for a few weeks now, and I have not found anything improvement over 2.3.7 I will be switching back for the time being and would like to know when I can try version 3 again. or, is there a way for me to follow some sort of push notification to let me know when new version comes out? thanks for your time and love the product!

-Dan

Hi Daniel,

It's good to hear that you have been trying out version 3 and we would love to hear your thoughts on it.

We are aiming to release VideoScribe 3 on Monday if all goes well.

• Hi Daniel,

It's good to hear that you have been trying out version 3 and we would love to hear your thoughts on it.

We are aiming to release VideoScribe 3 on Monday if all goes well.

• thank you Matt!

3.0.2 brings some great functions from version 2 to version 3, namely change image properties directly from the timeline. however, could you guys also bring back jumping from properties details directly to the next without exiting that pop-up then click on the next image? also I see speed have been somewhat up to par with version 2 now, which was really slow before. thanks for your work!

• also I feel like the library on version 3 is still not as comprehensive as on version 2

• So, is this out of beta and officially released?

When I go to my account page, it shows a download available but does not say which version you are getting.

• You will get version 3.0.2 by clicking the download link on your account page.

Login to post a comment