Multiple select works on and off in V3

• Sometimes I can hold ctrl and select multiple images ... abut mostly I cannot which is highly frustrating, as I need to move images in bulk. Even as I am just working in a scribe the multiple select just stops working. F.ex. I can multi select text, then I improt a svg. and multi select stops working. What do I do to get it back? I have tried to restart the scribe and restart Videoscribe, but nothing works. Holding Ctrl. + ALt. does not help, either. 

• I restarted my laptop...and multiple select works. Then I jump out of the scribe and then back into the same scribe..and now it does not work!! So leaving the scribe causes this annoying behavior. I hope you have a solution for me as this is really slowing me down.

• Hi Birgette,

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

Does the same thing happen if you create a new scribe, add 3 or 4 images and try multi select? If you save this new scribe, close it and open it again, does the same issue happen?

• No. I could leave and come back with no issues. on that one. I used the same images as I have used in my other scribes.

• Hi Birgitte,

So it sounds as though there may be some issue with the scribe in particular that you are experiencing the issue with. If you'd like us to take a look to see if we can see any problems with it, please save a copy of the scribe to your online directory and let us know the name (the scribe will only be available to the Sparkol support team).

• All these have the on-off multiple select. They are online. Thanks..I hope you can see what the issue is.

• Birgitte, we have converted both your forum posts into a support ticket and we'll take a closer look there.

Login to post a comment