Add new image doesnt work

• Add new image doesnt work.

Even in a new scribe.

2 people have this question
  • I think I have read that a few people have had that problem, but the exact cause may not have been identified yet. I don't know in which version of videoscribe the bug occurs.

I think the current recommendation is to uninstall your current  version and install a different version until the problem is fixed.

Related thread with more specific instructions: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000016337

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• The link worked for me. Try downloading it again.

Don't try to run the file from the server. Download it to your computer first, then run it.

If you have trouble doing that, be more specific about the error message and other symptoms.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• What do i do when after uninstalling and reinstalling i still can't add a new image?

• What version of videoscribe do you currently have installed?
    Are you trying to add an image from the videoscribe library or from your hard drive?
    Is the problem with one specific image?
    Attach the image here.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• If you are having issues with adding images, try following the steps in the article Library images will not preview or load.

• add new image option is not working. please help.

• (Please read the instructions that have already been provided in the replies above, and follow them.)

• We also have published a help page specifically on this issue - Add image button does not work

Login to post a comment