not getting save as pdf option.

• I want to save my specific screen as pdf but not getting save of pdf option as shown in tutorial videos.

Please help.

Hansraj

• Hello,
    What version are you using?  and please provide a link to the video you are having a problem with.

You probably need to watch the tutorials for the correct version (v2 or v3).

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I am using version 3.0.3-6 for Mac. 

• Hi,
    You did not provide all of the information I requested (the link to the video), so my guess is that you are watching an old video about version 2 or version 1 instead of a video that pertains to version 3.

I could not find any information about how to save a PDF in version 3.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• If you do not find an answer here, you could raise a ticket to contact customer support.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hello Hansraj, the save to pdf option would not bring out a certain scene to a pdf it would save an overview of your whole project to a single pdf page. As a result, the output was not widely used and sometimes caused confusion so it was removed from v3 of VideoScribe. If you want an image of a certain screen I would recommend publishing as a JPG or PNG image sequence and you would then get a clean, high-resolution image of each frame. You could then convert one of those to a PDF if you really need that format.