VideoScribe Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

going pro

I just worked two hours on a birthday video for my grandma who lives really far away.. and now I can't even download the video without going pro?! this is so unfair. I worked really hard on it and now I can just throw it away. 

thanks a lot.

please say things like this before hand. 

could've made my grandma a video with a different program and now I still have nothing. 

If i understand you correctly, you agreed to the terms of use without reading them so you didn't know the limitations of the free trial.

I would recommend that you publish the video to youtube or facebook and send a link to your grandmother. Or download the video from your youtube channel as an mp4.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

HI HELLO I AM JALARAM FORM INDIA 

VIDEOSCRIBE BUY WEBSITE TO order confirmation failed 

so please halp me and buy to software help

Hi Jalaram, 

A support ticket has been raised for your query.

Hi, my name is Noor Alam, I am from india, and I have visa debit card of indian bank. I am trying to get subscription through my indian bank visa debit card. But website is always showing order confirmation failed. Pls help

Noor, you can try pre-registering your card details against your account via this link and then go to https://www.videoscribe.co/Buy and make your purchase. If that does not work for you then please raise a support ticket and we can try and take the payment manually using the details you registered.

Login to post a comment